“GREAT SERVICE, HAPPY THAI PLACE”
Review of Tham Nak Thai

Tham Nak Thai
Ranked #102 of 293 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tham Nak Thai Cuisine is Queenstown's latest taste sensation in a warm cosy atmosphere with great service from Thai staffs. Whether for a romantic Lunch & Dinner, a catch up with friends or family or for your important business entertainment. We can cater for what you prefers. With seating capacity maxing out at appox 40-50 seats(depends on seating arrangement). It is advisable to make a telephone reservation. Tham Nak Thai Cuisine also offers great Central Otago wines, beers. We also have a delivery service without delivery fee.( conditions applies)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Booked dinner for 4 Friday night . BYO wine a plus. Staff were efficient, attentive and friendly. Food was fantastic. we shared and mixed platter entree which was fresh and yummy. I ordered the Chicken Larb Salad, exactly what I hoped for, I love the lemony-mint zing of Chicken Larb and this ticked all the boxes. My friends ordered the Seafood Sizzling Hot plate special and loved every second of it. Thoroughly recommend Tham Nak Thai

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (541)

Reviewed December 14, 2019

Some of the best Thai I have eaten.
Highly recommend. Had spicy pork.
Every one I was with enjoyed it

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Service was good considering how busy it was but the food was essentially flavorless. Thai food is probably my favorite food and this might be the worst Thai food I've ever had. We went for a special birthday dinner and were beyond disappointed. We ordered Pad Thai, Tom Ka, spring rolls, and a couple other things and they were all bland. Again, service was solid food was bad.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank dommadz
Reviewed November 24, 2019

I have been here 2 years ago, it is still same chef, same yummy tasty, lovely service. Specially basil chilli fried rice, it is right answer for yummy food.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2019

We love Thai food and ate at quite a few restaurants back home in Chicago. Ordered tom yum noodle soup, crispy pork salad, and spicy noodle. Not sure if its authentic Thai food... or missing ingredients. There's strong taste of chili pepper and squid sauce, the spice level is there. However other flavors are missing, like basil, tamarind, etc. If you are picky with your Thai food this place may not be for you.

Date of visit: November 2019