“Great burgers in a lovely restaurant”
Review of Devil Burger

Devil Burger
Ranked #11 of 40 Quick Bites in Queenstown
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to Devil Burger Queenstown! Devil Burger is Queenstown’s top gourmet burger bar, offering the best burgers and wraps in the Wakatipu. All our food is prepared fresh on site and cooked to order, you can choose from our biggest burger the infamous Mankiller or a classic, The Devil with Cheese, and not forgetting our lighter options... a selection of freshly made wraps that rival any of our burgers for tasty, devilish goodness. Yes, the Devil has something for all appetites big and small...If you are looking for a comfortable setting to enjoy your favourite Devil Burger (or wrap!) then look no further than Church St, Queenstown. We not only cook a juicy burger but the Devil likes you to be comfy while eating her food so she’s provided a spacious and relaxing restaurant, with the fun and friendly Devil Crew to look after you. In winter you can and dine in and keep warm sitting by our fire while sipping on a mulled wine or hot chocolate. In summer we are just a stones throw from Lake Wakatipu so you can take-away your Devil Burger and enjoy it while soaking up the atmosphere in Queenstown bay.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone told us that we simply had to try the Ferbgurger.
BUT... Devil Burger is just as good. What makes it much better is that I got to sit in a nice, warm restaurant, be served a great burger on a plate, and eat without creating a mess!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,378)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff were very friendly & great atmosphere in the restaurant. We ordered the Devils Burger which we asked for the patty to be very well done as my daughter is very fussy & was cooked to perfection for her. chips with aioli sauce, Devils Halo Hoops (onion rings) & Devil Spawns (King Prawns cooked in garlic, chilli & Filo Pastry).
Everything was delicious & tasty.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent burgers and service. Really enjoyable and staff were very pleasant and helpful. Huge portions make for great value with fantastic taste.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the large Devil Burger with a side order of Curry Fries. Absolutely delicious! The service was good! I didn’t have to wait long before I received my food. I never would have thought that I would go to Church Street and order food from Devil Burger! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Roadfinder724
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I came here because I couldn’t be bothered to que for ferg burger and heard this place was just as good and it was the best veggie burger and chips I have had. Staff super friendly and you can sit inside

Date of visit: May 2019