“Ziptrek MoA tour”

$76.78*
and up
Queenstown Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ziptrek Ecotours is NZ's #1 Original Zipline tour and is a spectacular eco-adventure through the forest canopy high above Queenstown, situated on Skyline Gondola hill. Ziptrek runs all year round and is stunning whatever the weather. With two tours to choose from it is suitable for everyone, whether looking for an introduction into Queenstown adventure (Moa 4-Line Tour) or wanting the latest gripping eco-exhilaration (Kea 6-Line Tour) which includes the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Paihia, New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ziptrek MoA tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We did the Moa tour it was soooooo great thanks to our guides Tara & Shannon.So much fun great info.It was great fun beautiful veiws.Loved it so much we have been telling every one we know its a must in Queenstown.Thank you to every one from the office staff to Tara & Shannon for making us feel so relaxed.Abig thank you :-)

Visited October 2013
bongreene, Guest Relations Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Hi Shirley,

Tara and Shannon will be excited to hear what a great time you had on tour with them! Flying through the canopy of the trees definitely gives you a different point of view and I have to say that line-4 is one of my favorite with the line opening up to some of the most stunning views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. Pure perfection.

Kind regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

My daughter and I did the Kea 6 line, which starts off quite easy but gets progressively scarier up to the last one which is terrifying but enormous fun, I would have liked to have done it again. Most of the others went upside down but I just hung on for dear life. Safety is not an issue however, the staff were highly professional and there was a system of radio checks to make sure all the right procedures had been done. I had a close look and there are good back up safety measures and all the equipment looked spot on, so I had no hesitation letting my daughter go on.

It took us an hour to walk up the hill to the Ziptrek hut (but we could have taken a 10 minute gondola ride), and the trip takes 2.5 hours and brings you back to just above the gondola. I don't recommend the walk uphill to anyone who is unfit, take the gondola. The Kea 6 line is definitely one of the best things to do in Queenstown.

Visited October 2013
Hi Peter,

Glad to hear you and your daughter had such a fun time on tour with us. We are very proud of our safety standards and are happy to hear how safe you felt and appreciate the lengths we go to, to ensure our guests safety. Good on you for zipping line-6 which is the steepest tree to tree zipline in the world! Thank you for taking the time to let us know your positive feedback.

Kind regards,
Bendigo, Australia
“Ziptrek - wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I had the ziptrek experience a few days ago. We did the 6 line and absolutely loved it! I am a real woos and was apprehensive (to say the least!) at first but as soon as I flew on the first line I was hooked! I even went upside down! Our guides, Tara and Charles were friendly and very Eco-knowledgeable! I would recommend this to all that visit Queenstown, a must do!

Visited September 2013
Upside down?! Sounds like you turned into a true dare devil! I will definitely pass on your glowing review to your guides Tara and Charles who will be happy to hear how safe you felt and how much fun you had on tour with them. Thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards,
Adelaide, South Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Must do the 6 line!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I'm sitting in a cafe fresh from the 6 line tour with Tara and Shannon, still on a high. Loved the tour. The zip lines start gently and then gradually get longer and faster. The 5th and 6th lines are easily the best. The last line gave me a real rush. I'm not an adrenaline junkie at all but for me this was fun and exciting. Felt very safe all the time. Great tour! Thanks Tara and Shannon!

Visited September 2013
bongreene, Guest Relations Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Our Kea 6-line tour definitely gets the feel-good endorphin's buzzing! Well done you for zipping the steepest tree-to-tree zipline in the World, definitely an achievement! I will bring to Tara and Shannon's attention your enthusiastic review and I'm sure they will be very pleased that you had such a fabulous time on tour with them. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, kind regards Bonnie
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An amazing experience! must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

My family and I had the best Zip-trekking experience, it was so exciting and i had a lot more fun than expected! it was the first time for me and my family and we all had a great time. Our guides Rich and Henrique were awesome! they made the experience so much more enjoyable and taught us so much! Definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Visited September 2013
Rich and Henrique will be excited to hear what a good time you had on tour with them! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed it- always what we are aiming for but definitely great to hear we are hitting the mark! Bonnie