Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from $65.50
More Info
1,818 results
All reviews zip lining kea tour great fun eco tour line trip steepest tree to tree trust fall hanging upside down flying fox scared of heights all ages a lot of fun fun activity thanks guys adrenaline rush awesome experience awesome views
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We did the 6-line tour which was definitely worth the money. Our guides, Liam and Esther were great, not only showing us the route and making sure we were safe, but they also told us so much about the local environment and sustainability in NZ.

The lines are amazing, especially the last 2 - great views through the trees and I don’t think any of our group stopped smiling throughout!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Ziplines were awesome! It was fun doing all the challenges, especially ziplining upside down. And the views were amazing throughout the descent. Learned a lot about the surrounding nature and sustainability and what you can do to help. Thank you Callum and Leah for a cool adventure.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Our guides, Nada and Beau, were kiwi!! Which is a novelty for queenstown :) both were great fun and made our day out so enjoyable giving us local knowledge, some global eco thinking as food for thought but the best bit was the final zip line number 6, 300 meters long descending 100 meters at 70kmh an hour BOOM!!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Our canyoning trip was cancelled and unfortunately we didn't know till the pick up time cause I didn't have a NZ number. Ziptrek were able to take us last minute. We did have to rush a bit but we made it there on time. We had Beau and Nada as our guides and they were excellent guides. They were very informative on the history of the area which was very interesting and they got us involved in answering questions. Also they were good at encouraging us to challenge ourselves while going on the ziplines. They were friendly and enjoyable to be around. I highly recommend them. It was a fun and relaxing time while also being adventurous and thrilling. But not too much so the nervous people don't have to be scared. Picture below is of me and my new friend Eric...

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

WOW!!! What more can I say!! This is possibly the number one thing to do in Queesntown. We did the 4 line course and wish more then anything we had done the longer course. The team really knew their stuff and gave us a great insight to the area. Liam, Beau and the team were amazing. Thanks so much

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I had an exhilarating afternoon when we visited Ziptrek Queenstown last Friday.

Over the course of 3 hours we navigated through a tree top course of six ziplines, each more thrilling than the last. Our guides (Liam and Gordon) were super friendly, knowledgeable and funny (although our safety was always their top priority). During our descent they spoke to us about environmentally friendly practices and sustainability. It was quite insightful.

While we were navigating our way though the canopy, our guides offered us two challenges to complete, if we wanted to. After spinning upside-down, and a "trust fall" I could really feel a little adrenaline rush, it was great fun and now I'm full of self-confidence!

Overall, we had a great time and look forward to coming back again some day in the future.

Ms.Hara

ZiptrekCrew, Guest Relations Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Kia ora Bazzz235,

Thanks so much for this awesome 5 star review!

I am delighted to hear you had such a great time out on tour with Liam and Gordon recently! Our guides are excellent at combining fun, professionalism and safety so it is great to hear when this shines through. The educational aspect is integral to the experience we offer here at Ziptrek so I am glad you enjoyed this and found it insightful also.

The optional challenges are a great way to 'up the game' and push your limits just that bit more so go you guy's for trying them out! The guides love to encourage people and help them see just how brave they can be. And the upside down challenge offers a new prospective on those amazing lake views too!

We look forward to having you out on tour with us again in the future!

Thank you again for your review and valuable feedback,

The Ziptrek Team

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great alternative way to get down from the top of thr Gondola. Staff were friendly, funny and entertaining. Story about sustainability was awesome and cool to see what ziptrek are doing as a company to help. Ziplines were incredible and fun! View was amazing!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It snowed the day we went but that did not deter us at all. Our guides were excellent and we did the full six lines and glad we did. A nice small group with one other couple. Safety is paramount and guides are well trained. Definitely well worth it is was an awesome experience. I have never done anything like it before and we had a ball.

Hi Annette M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

I am delighted to hear you had an awesome experience while out on tour with us. I am glad you did not let the snow put you off and hope it made for some extra winter wonderland fun! We operate in all weather so we actually find many people actively seek us out when there is rain or snow falling!

As you pointed out, safety is of up most importance to us and we ensure this is upheld by giving our guides plenty of training before they guide solo. It is always great to hear when this comes across to our guest!

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us with your valuable feedback.

The Ziptrek team

Very cool.

Help cure you of fear of heights.

Learn alot about the region without it being boring at all.

Fast and it keeps faster.

Great fun to watch how brave your mates really are when faced with 'the challenges'

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

AJ and Harry were our able guides. We survived and thrived on all six progressively more exciting ziplines as well as a 20 minute hike with awesome views. AJ and Harry taught us how to do a trust fall, a cannonball, an upside down zip and singing for speed. I never knew my husband was such a gymnast!