“Great Affordable Fun”

Break One Clay Target Shooting
Ranked #2 of 18 Fun & Games in Queenstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Break One Clay Target Sports offers a unique and exciting adventure like no other in Queenstown! Come and share our passion for Clay Target shooting and learn how to become a 'Top Gun' in our exclusive range. Experience the thrill of shooting Clay Targets amidst the stunning landscape in a secret valley on Queenstown Hill with Break One Clay Target Sports. Our professional, private and picturesque range, and our experienced instructors will guarantee you a unique and exciting adventure! Offering you courtesy transport, full instruction and coaching, and a variety of targets, your experience - either as a first time shooter or as a 'Top Gun', will leave you enthralled with Clay Target Shooting. No experience is required to have fun in our safe shooting range. We personally guarantee you will hit a target and have fun doing it!
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great fun with an amazing guide/teacher (Mitchell). Peaceful secluded location and great hands on training enabled the whole group to all shoot over fifty percent. I can definately understand now why this is rated number one on tripadvisor.

There are newer reviews for Break One Clay Target Shooting

Reviewed February 15, 2013

this place is simply great one must go try this out. its on a private farm the have great staff and are not out right stingy on how many shots one can use. they also provide useful info and good training on the weapon. the best part is the outstanding young staff and the beretta.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was great!!

We were very lucky to be the only two people doing it that day so had the place to ourselves so to speak but that aside it was extremely good fun and very professionally run. Mitchell looked after us really well and was clearly very knowledgeable about all things clay pigeon shooting. He worked out quickly that I look out of the wrong eye and also that my wife has a natural talent! Yes she beat me....

If you are looking for something that doesnt last too long, is set in a lovely location, is well priced and different from the usual adrenalin stuff on offer in Queenstown then give this a go, you will really enjoy it!!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I Book Clay Shooting for my Partner's birthday and I made a right choice. He enjoy clay shooting the most out of any activity the we plan in Queenstown. My patener and I never held gun before but we got great instructions and had great fun.
We will be back again!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

it was great, it was good value for the monie. I wood say yes go in there and sea the game is a very excitin g for all but gooder if you want to lot of runing and jumping around plase. yes my idea is to say dont go away but stay in thisa plase