“Best bead shop ever....:)”
Review of The Bead Shop

The Bead Shop
Ranked #3 of 33 Shopping in Queenstown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We run our beautiful bead business from an old cottage on the outskirts of town, 2 minutes from the centre. You can't miss us - we have a colorful frontage, with large multi-colored beads hanging outside. Look for our OPEN flag and the often photographed Paua Koru on the wall out front! See you soon, for lots of fun, creativity and gifts!! Come and make your own personalized gift or simply find something beautiful that we have made.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was in queenstown for a week and so glad when I stumbled upon this little shop I actually saw the advertisement for a jewellery making night with pizza and wine so I put my name down? It was a great evening only a few turned out but that was better as we had the shop to ourselves I made lots of things from rings, to bracelets and a wire heart necklace thoroughly enjoyed my evening and taken away some great knowledge and skills :)) I could have spent hours in here, thanks so much to the bead shop :)

Beadlee, Manager at The Bead Shop, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

THANK YOU for making the evening a success with your presence! I had such a fantastic and memorable time teaching and learning from the attendees that evening, yourself being half of them ;)

All the best in your future adventures and we will look forward to another visit when you come around our way!

Kindly,
Ash
Manager, The Bead Shop

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great place - check it out! There are beads from all over the world in every material and colour you can imagine!

Beadlee, Owner at The Bead Shop, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

We LOVE our beads!! Thank you for your response.. great to know we are on the right track! :)

Reviewed December 3, 2012

A quirky little shop away from the main drag and souvenir shops with a great selection of beads and accessories. The decor outside announces that this shop is fun. The service was awesome too.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This lovely little shop is actually a lot cheaper than you would imagine. There are beads from all over the world in every material and colour you can imagine! Im 22 and went with my mum and we had a great time.. there is a table just for kids though.

Beadlee, Owner at The Bead Shop, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Hey there sarah... sorry I didn't reply sooner, but thank you for taking the time to comment! Would just like to add, that the Bead Shop Queenstown caters for all ages 4yrs to 104yrs!! You must have visited the shop either during the school holidays or at a time when there happened to be children there :) We welcome all ages to make and create their own style, with a little help from the staff if needed whenever they like. Hope to see you again soon... come and give it a go or join one of our Pizza and wine evenings, on the first friday of every month!! :D

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I took Miss 6 here for an activity on her birthday while we were away. She had a great time making a bracelet with lots of beads to choose from at a low cost.

Hi Kylie, thank you for your comment.. happy to hear you enjoyed yourselves!