“Great experience”
Review of GForce Paragliding

GForce Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take an exhilarating Tandem Paragliding flight from the top of the Skyline Gondola! An adrenalised flying trip or a relaxed sightseeing tour - it's your choice. GFORCE Paragliding are the only company permitted to fly over spectacular Queenstown and stunning Lake Wakatipu. We are Queenstown's most experienced tandem paragliding company, established 1991.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My pattner loves anything to do with flying so after we had taken the gondala up the mountain and he saw the guys paragliding he was on a misision to find them..just outside the cafe they have a little booth (office) where you can pay and head off with one of the guys to do the tandem paraglide.. Beautiful views, well organised and a wondreful experience.

All reviews
"the early bird"
in 11 reviews
"spur of the moment decision"
in 6 reviews
"bucket list"
in 8 reviews
"chair lift"

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Hey everyone should try this! We felt totally safe, had amazing views of Queenstown and the free photos were a really nice touch. Recommended.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Flippin' awesome experience! Would love to have been able to spend twice the amount of time up in the air :) No fuss, had an awesome guide & FREE photos!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My 13yo son and I took seperate flights over Queenstown on a beautiful clear day with little wind. My first paraglide was in Jan this year at Meribel (France) and this flight was every bit as spectacular as the first. My pilot gave me a demonstration of what the wing can do, despite being a 'bus', as he described it! We both had a fantastic flight, great scenery, both pilots were chatty and described things as we went along. We landed safely near the school and the longest wait of the day was the ride back up the gondolier, we just happened to walk in after a bloody great tourist bus pulled in and unloaded. We both felt quite safe the whole trip and even when the wing was tipped on its side a few times we enjoyed the rush. Worth the money? Where else can you get such a rush, such scenery, such a different experience and all without a noisy engine!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 31, 2012

What a fantastic experience we had with Gforce! I was showing my friend from America around when we made the split second decision to paraglide down instead of taking the gondola! I highly recommend them! Our guides Tim and Brady were awesome. We were super nervous but they were very friendly and easy going which made trusting them alot easier! So glad I did it! I felt very safe and had a blast! I am still buzzing 2 days later! We are stoked with our photos and video. We've done a few activities now and these photos are the best we have received yet! Do it! You won't regret it!