“Caring cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Halo

Halo
Ranked #37 of 257 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NZ
“Caring cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I would just like to thank the lady for being compassionate and bringing me a coffee while I was crying on the phone after hearing some horrible news when I popped in on Tuesday.
I hadn't ordered the coffee and whether she was meant to bring it to me I don't know, but it was highly appreciated in my upset state of mind.
I left enough money to pay for the coffee and I would like to return one day next time we are down to have a meal.
Thank you.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Ashburton, New Zealand
“Very tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Indoor and outdoor dining and good choice of food. Great food and drinks. Well worth visiting and close to town centre.

Visited June 2014
Auckland
“Lovely blue cod”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this cafe on Saturday night before the rugby . I highly recommend the blue cod and my husband enjoyed his lamb burger. The sticky date pudding desserts were generous servings and delicious.
As a general mention I wish Nz restaurants would consider other salads from mesclun . They are everywhere!

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eggs Benedict at Halo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had breakfast at Halo on a chilly Sunday morning, my husband ordered Eggs Benedict (that we had been told by the taxi driver on the way in from the airport were the best in town) and I had grilled mushrooms on gluten-free toast with bacon. The meals were delicious and the service was very quick.

Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“GREAT CAFE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

This quirky cafe was just 2 minutes walk from our hotel (The Novotel) so we had breakfast here instead of the hotel. it was so good we went back twice. Very friendly and helpful staff, good food and good value for money.

Visited March 2014