“Amazing”

Kanuka Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #186 of 305 Restaurants in Queenstown
Description: Kanuka is all about local ingredients mixed with Pacific flavours. Located in the heart of Arthurs Point offering magnificent views of Shotover river and surrounding mountains. Relax and unwind while enjoying Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

I went to Kanuka Kitchen and Bar to celebrate my friends birthday. Being vegan, I wasn’t expecting much but I was served a 5 course menu full of delicious food presented beautifully. We were treated like royalty and the restaurant had such a lovely atmosphere. I strongly recommend going here if you’re looking for a wonderful experience and superb food and a restaurant who caters to everyone regardless of your dietary requirements.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

A great place to dine whether travelling by oneself or more. I was staying for a few days & enjoyed the quick breakfast with a great choice. I was able to try several items on the menu & would highly recommend. yes

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I have dined here a number of times whilst staying at Nugget Point hotel and I can say this is one of the best hotel restaurants I’ve eaten at. The food is fresh, delicious and elegantly presented on the plate The food is a fusion of pacific rim cuisine with a kiwi twist thrown in.
The chef is from Fiji and trained in Rarotonga and New Zealand. I joined a group of local friends one evening who had previously lived in Fiji and they thought the Kokoda (raw fish) and curried goat was very good and authentic.
What I particularly like is that the chef will come out from the kitchen to say hello,and enquire if everything is up to standard with the meal. This to me shows a total dedication and passion for his food and a commitment to providing the best experience for the customers.

Date of visit: April 2019