“Great GF pizza ”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Hell Pizza Queenstown Individually owned franchises
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

It’s hard to do a fantastic GF pizza and these guys did it PLUS garlic bread all at an incredibly reasonable price. Yes they were busy- that’s to be expected!

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Family visit with kids , great food & outstanding service.pretty impressive as usual, Busy night still worth a long wait..when the delicious pizzas and sides come to our table...kids enjoyed the food .Always recommend

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We are inside Hell Pizza now, it is busy now, 2 staffs, looking unhappy rushing around, asked for a drink and they said they have no manager cant serve, ok fair enough, is that the proffesional customer service? Still havenot tasted the food yet, but I would definately not recommend this branch with these poor service.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Service was great , but that’s where it stops . After driving all day I just wanted a good big pizza . On the motels recommendation I tried Hell pizza . I ordered the largest one they had called the stretched , it looked big . The base was thin and quite good and well cooked . I was asked if I wanted the seafood sauce I said yes , big mistake as that’s all I got . Fair dinkim there was very little of anything else on it . Like four tiny prawns . Five small mussels and a couple of squid pieces , by the way NO cheese , it has to be the worst pizza I’ve ever had . I will never forget it no matter how had I try . They also give away vouchers for free donuts for a return visit ? Just make good pizza and people will return they don’t want free donuts .

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019

We were told to go there and were not disappointed. We all had different flavours and were all extremely satisfied. Eight of us ate here were all extremely happy we did.

Date of visit: March 2019