“Fave pizza place in Queenstown”
Review of Hell Pizza

Hell Pizza
Ranked #105 of 262 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Hell Pizza Queenstown Individually owned franchises
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We visited Hell Pizza 2 times. One time we got a great deal as it was Friday the 13th and they had a promo. We really liked the thin crust, variety of toppings and quick service. The price is not cheap but worth it- one Large pizza can feed two hungry souls. Nice, funky interior with comfy high tables. Don't be afraid of strange topping combos- who knew apricot preserve, chicken and cream cheese go together? And if you like your pizza crust extra thin i suggest shelling out an extra $2 to stretch your pizza ( regular crust is pretty thin already- no pan crust here) Recommend this place for a hearty meal- you won't feel like you have been robbed and your wallet just got a lot thinner ( like we did after visiting several Queenstown restaurants).

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very delicious pizza and perfect sizes. Very pleased that they do gluten free (and with dessert pizzas!) and the girl didn't charge me extra for the base so big win for me! The first time I went here I attempted to create my own... wasn't such a good idea haha.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

The pizza at hell is without exception always good. The food and the value is not even in contention. The staff at qt hell pizza are lovely and attentive. I've eaten here lots, both dine in and take away. And recently, when my coeliac friend came to visit, they were the most understanding and reassuring restaurant we visited. Not having. Any crazy allergies, I'd never experienced that side of ordering food before and I can honestly say, hell dealt with it the best

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Amazing pizza! We were only in Queenstown for 7 nights but managed to squeeze it in twice because the pizza was so delicious. So much better than pizza shops in Australia!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Hell's pizza was delicious! A great, unique menu.
Loved the thin base (though shame it costs extra) and they had a great range of sides.
Only downside is - size is a little on the small side.