“Second to none in Queenstown”
Review of Vknow

Vknow
Ranked #36 of 265 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a 6-7 minute drive out of Queenstown in a residential area, but well worth it. The food is absolutely first rate, different from the usual tourist menu, served by one of the owners in afriendly, laid back but efficient manner while the other owner cooks - brilliantly! Very informal, unusual, relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere . Great wines, great food and excellent value for money. No views, but if you're concentrating on the food,wine and conversation who cares? Highly recommended.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Vknow is without a doubt the best dining experience Queenstown has to offer. It's the locals secret, but not so secret these days even though it's nestled away up Fernhill it's well worth the short taxi ride out of town. I've had a few meals there now, and the thing I love about Vknow is ultra friendly service, consistantly awesome food 100% of the time, match that with an amazing wine experience and your in for a great night. Danny and Lizzie know how to do it better than most... Vknow!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is the best restaurant in Queenstown, in my opiion, albeit a bit difficult to find ( however use your smart phone, and it's no problem). I was greeted as a solo diner by the host and owners Danny and Lizzy. They were hospitable as if it was their home. I came in for venison and that's what I had. I started with bruschetta and a great tomato salsa. The venison was fantastic served on mushroom risotta and topped with steamed green beans. I asked Danny to suggest the wine and he started me out with a loca Reising and then I had a glass of Pinot Noir with the main

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Vknow on our last night of a trip to Queenstown. You will need a car to get here as it is a bit out of town, but well worth the drive. We were greeted by their house Jack Russell called Honey who was so adorable and happy to greet everyone who walked in! The food and wine were fantastic and the service was just as excellent. Would definitely come back!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Wonderful atmosphere. I had the venison and I have to say it was quite amazing! A friendly dog welcomes you at the door and is just a great place to be.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were very impressed with the service of the staff, who assisted me in attempting to drink through the beer list. We attended as a large group and they catered for us all very well. Food was lovely and varied.

1  Thank Mark M