“Nice”

Ranked #12 of 259 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Modern New Zealand cuisine served Tapas style with tasting plates. Fresh, local produce. Outstanding wine selection and brilliant cocktail list. Please note it is not possible to reserve tables - Eichardt's is a small bar with 7 tables only, bookings are not practical. When full, guests are offered the option to wait in the hotel foyer and drinks may be taken there.
Sydney, Australia
“Nice”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I though the Food was nice, the price was reasonable the only thing I would suggest is probably sharing 4 or 5 items between 2 as opposed to the 3 my partner and I did.

• Visited October 2012
Eichardts, General Manager at Eichardt's Bar, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear DB,

Thank you for your review of Eichardt's Bar. I was pleased to see you enjoyed your tapas with us and sharing four or five items is a great alternative to a full a la carte dinner and makes for a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. I will be passing on your feedback to the bar team and we appreciate your comments. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again at Eichardt's.

Grand Bend, Canada
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

After traveling & eating out for several weeks, the Tapas was ideal. The portions were of the right size to share & they were all very tasty. Nice small intimate bar.

Visited October 2012
Eichardts, General Manager at Eichardt's Bar, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear RandiDI,

Thank you for your review of Eichardt's Bar. I was pleased to see you loved our tapas on your visit from Canada! I will be passing on your feedback to the bar team and we appreciate your comments. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again at Eichardt's on your return visit to New Zealand.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Tapas Hotspot!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Leave the kids at home and enjoy this very cool bar andd restaurant right on the lake.Lovely staff(I think it was Ben) who served us and we enjoyed a fantastic tapas selection which is great if you dont wantt to eat big meals.Thee hotel also looks great and appears to have just had an upgrade and the shops are only a shorrt walk away.As I said leave the kids behind to really enjoy this place.

Visited September 2012
Dear Patricia H,

Thank you for your review of Eichardt's Bar. I was pleased to see you loved our tapas - the bar is situated on a fantastic waterfront location and you are right - we are close to the best shopping in Queenstown. I will be passing on your feedback to the bar team and we appreciate your comments. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again at Eichardt's.

Wellington, New Zealand
“Nice Breakfast”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Four of us had breakfast here. It is a beautiful outlook over the lake and the service was friendly and quick! A warm choice for a chilly day.
Nice and fresh and reasonably priced for the excellent standard of food. Nice coffees also.
It also helps that the building is beautiful!

Visited October 2012
Eichardts, General Manager at Eichardt's Bar, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Dear Gold_Hodg,

Thank you for your review of Eichardt's Bar. I was pleased to see you loved your breakfast with us. I will be passing on your feedback to the bar team and we appreciate your comments. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again at Eichardt's.

Canberra, Australia
“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

After trying a few spots during our stay for breakfast, this place turned out to be the best. Amazing eggs, the rosti just heaven and tasty coffee. Great service too.

• Visited October 2012
Eichardts, General Manager at Eichardt's Bar, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear BJRACT,

Thank you for your review of Eichardt's Bar. I was pleased to see you enjoyed your breakfast with us and great to read you loved your eggs, rosti, and coffee. I will be passing on your feedback to the bar team and we appreciate your comments. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again at Eichardt's.