“Great For Breakfast”

Ranked #94 of 267 Restaurants in Queenstown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Had an unusual breakfast sandwich which was a french bread roll holding a fried egg, bacon and cheese. Also a mocha that was yummy.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Bob's weigh was the first place we ate in Queenstown, and what an impression it gave us! I got the pasta of the day and it was hands down the best pasta I've had. The serving was so generous that I had to take some home with me. I gave my pasta to the waitress who returned it in a sturdy container for me to take home. We came back twice for breakfast. The coffee was amazing, up there with the best I've had. Breakfast was good too. Prices are reasonable considering the generous portions, quality and fresh ingredients. I loved the coffee art around the place. Could not recommend this place more.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visit Bobs Weigh every other week and the service is consistently brilliant. Even though the chefs are hard at work you always get a smile through the kitchen window. The Servers are polite and chatty, and the food is always a treat! Cant go past the mouthwatering Chicken Filo or chocolate and caramel slice! YUMMMMM,!!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We arrived for breakfast but was told there was a 25 minute wait on food. Considering there were only four other people in the cafe waiting to eat something is seriously wrong with the kitchen. We left as if a cafe can not cope with four orders they can't cope with customers ordering food.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The food and coffee at Bob's Weigh is simply fantastic. I ate breakfast here twice and was not disappointing in the slightest. Unfortunately, it is somewhat expensive. This is probably to be expected for this level of quality in a town like Queenstown, however I still found it a little stiff. Overall though, a positive experience (otherwise I wouldn't have been there twice!)