“Come for the food stay for the music”
Review of Bob's Weigh

Bob's Weigh
Ranked #92 of 265 Restaurants in Queenstown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had driven into Queenstown the night before and as we were new to the territory we decided to check through a number of places uhming and ahing before settling for Bob's Weigh. It didn't strike us as anything different to anything else in town to start with, The decor is nothing to rave about but that is not to detract from what is functional, it is a place dedicated to the people and the nourishment it provides be it coffee, food, music, the staff are very easygoing and welcoming somewhat casually attentive to the point of them being very warm hosts but it then comes down to coffee and food now I thought it being Atomic coffee it was affiliated with Melbournes Atomic cafe but I was surprised that it was an Auckland supplier we started with Lattes served in cups which is very Eau de rigeour in NZ, doing this is just plain weird but it should not stop a good cup o joe or should that be a bowl yes for those who crave more you can get a lovely bowl of hot fresh Latte, we were in town for three days and were going to change brekkys and eat ourselves around but the pancakes were day 1, I had them butter and maple the girls had Berries and maple with hot chocolate Awesomeness the music was a mixture hard to nail down we heard Elvis early sun and Aloha through to Queen and cockney rebel, I gotta say these guys had balls playing this stuff together.
We had an early start the next day so we had to skip out on brekky Dissappointment !
So on the third The Lord bought down Bobs big brekky yep my wife and little one shared one of these, 2 eggs tomatoes tasteful mushrooms shoulder bacon sausage and fried potatoes and another bowl of Latte.
Now I'm gonna stop pissing about if you want good food and coffe served by good people and loads of finger clicking good tunes Bobs Weigh is your one stop shop for the lot. Me and my family rate it F.U.N

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Atmosphere was great but u go there to eat so the pancakes were huge but tastless and so dry that only the toppings were eaten. Dont waste time there!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We visited Bobs weigh several times while on an extended trip in Queenstown. Sometimes just 2 of us other times, up to 6 of us. Friendly staff, good food. Laid back atmosphere and staff are very helpful. One of our party sent some over cooked poached eggs back on one visit and there was no hesitation by the staff to sort the problem out. That's good service!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Love this place - only had breaky there but did it every morning while in Queenstown, The staff are fun and friendly, the food is healthy but YUM! Fair Trade coffee is tasty and made to perfection. Love it

Reviewed August 26, 2013

They make bowls of good coffee which makes my husband happy.
Basically all day brekky which is great considering I don't get out of bed early enough for most restaurants. The first time I had the muesli with yogurt (they give the biggest serving in town) enough for 2 girls to eat or 1 guy. It was yummy. The second time I ordered a sesame cream cheese bagel and asked for a side of salmon and avocado (not on the menu) and they said yes and made it up. I also had a rasberry smoothie and it was great.
Service it not speedy but brekky servings are large and I loved it!