“Good food, good service”
Review of Bob's Weigh

Bob's Weigh
Ranked #64 of 268 Restaurants in Queenstown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here twice and lunch once during our stay in Queenstown. The breakfast prices felt high to us, but seemed on par with most other places in the area. The lunch special was a good value. The food and coffee were good. The staff was friendly and provided good service. We recommend Bob's Weigh to others staying in Queenstown.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

First place I walked in to when I came to Queenstown 2 years ago, and I still always come back. Filled with genuine hospitality and service and a warm atmosphere. New upgrades to the interior have given it an even more cozy and open feel. Best breakfast value for money in town, no doubt.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I flew in to Queenstown, and were desperate for something to eat. Bob's Weigh was the first place we found, but what an amazing place we found! We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to eat here. The food was amazing! The coffee was even better! You have to try the coffee in the bowl. It is so amazing. We loved it so much that we didn't even consider trying any where else when we headed back to Queenstown to fly out. We knew we wanted Bob's Weigh. Such a great cafe! The staff were great too! Truly an outstanding restaurant. You must try it!

1  Thank JingleberryGirl
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Well maybe not, but the lattes are in bowls and worth bobs worth a visitevery sip. Good Coffee, great cakes and a good selection make

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife is a real coffee aficionado and she really rates this place. Every time we go to Queenstown she makes a beeline for it. I've had a few breakfasts there with her and it is always a pleasure. Good food, good coffee, good service.