“Delicious food, great service”
Review of Bella Cucina

Bella Cucina
Ranked #53 of 265 Restaurants in Queenstown
Cuisines: Italian, New Zealand
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We turned up without a reservation, but the staff happily made room for us. Would recommend booking though, as the restaurant is quite small. We had three courses, and all the food was delicious and well presented. Our waiter was attentive and helpful with question about the menu, which changes daily.

Highly recommended, would definitely come here again on our return to Queenstown.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

A buzzing, cosy restaurant serving delicious, thin based pizza which you won't regret visiting during your Queenstown stay. We had the Garlic Doughballs to start, Margherita to share between the two of us for main and a couple of locally brewed craft beers. All of which was served quickly and hit the spot. I'll be going back on my next trip!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

We loved the restaurant so much that we came back before leaving Queenstown!
The food and services were excellent. One of the best pasta dishes we ever had. The warm olives were interesting. We came back to try the beef cheeks but menu changed everyday so ordered pizza instead, which was very good too! Definitely come back.

1  Thank traveller2506
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I had the spaghetti bolognese and my partner had the pizza. Both were very happy. Good Pinot noir. For dessert we had tiramisu but it wasn't as good as the rest.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

After a long day on the slopes we headed in for the $25 dinner special. Not much to choose from on the menu & the food was average when it came out, plenty of wine to choose from & the staff were friendly. It appeared to be a popular spot as a lot of people had ventured in after us I just wasn’t overly sold on the food that was served up to us. Could have just been me but the other people I had dinner with weren’t overly impressed either. I would go back again & give it another shot though.