“My teenager called it the best event in Queenstown!”

Off Road Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$199.78*
and up
Queenstown Quad Bike Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The home of the best off roading in New Zealand. From beginner to pro let this local family of off roading champions treat you to the ride of your life. We offer amazing quad, dirt bike and u-drive tours through some of New Zealand's most spectacular scenery.
New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“My teenager called it the best event in Queenstown!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I went with my 12 year old daughter and 16 year old son and both gave it a resounding thumbs on the 1 1/2 hour experience. The entire program is efficiently run and after a 30 minute bus ride to the site, you are off reading 15 minutes later. A shout out to Sam who made it all a success for this family and addressed everyone different skill sets with ease.

Hint: Only recommendation is remind attendees to bring water to hydrate after 90 minutes of dust and biking.

Visited January 2014

Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Fun!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Took the girlfriend Quad Biking and picked this company over the other as they are the original and best. They assessed each individuals level of ability on the training ground and split us into two groups. The tour guides were fantastic, very friendly and encouraging to those less experienced. My girlfriend took a shine to one of the guides, I'd be jealous but at least he got her into quad biking so i couldn't really complain!

Bikes were unrestricted 250s and you could push as hard as you wanted. The tracks were fun and the views were amazing.

I've decided i want a quad bike :-)

Visited January 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“Awesome and fun time!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great course and while we had a comprehensive safety instruction ride, was up to us how wild we wanted to ride. Would recommend to others. Only feedback is to extend the trail to more scenes parts of the hills.

Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great for those who want an off road experience”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I went with my dad and brother - both had their own quads. Guides were great split the group into fast and not so fast. Track was challenging for me but the guide made sure you were comfortable and felt safe. A couple of really great look out spots but definitely not a scenic tour - do that on a horse or in a bus. This was great to get the adrenalin pumping, not a stroll through the mountains to look at the pretty things which was just the change of pace our trip needed. Great fun!

Townsville, Australia
“My last adventure before I left NZ”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Over for Christmas with the family and ran out of time to do the bucket list I had for myself while I was in Queenstown. Had previously years ago done the Jet boat and rafting and wanted something different - so spent half the day with Off Road on the Quads. Been years since I was last on a motor bike but that didnt matter - the off road team set us through our paces to get the fill for the Quads and how they handle and quickly built up confidence before we set off. The guides were great - consistently checking to make sure we were good but making sure we saw the entire property. Beautiful location - at the end of Gibbson Valley with the view of the river below us. Give it a go....not just for experience riders - they cater for all ranges.....a couple of guys from Sweden were back for their second time on the bikes for an advance ride - Jody