Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing
from $124.83
More Info
1,295 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

A bold step towards Conquering my fears of heights. But it was very enjoyable.Had a blast.Brooklyn was very encouraging..the experience was worth it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

This is the most crazy thing we have done! It was the most thrilling and nerve racking experience but we don’t regret it at all!! Moose didn’t believe in the to best friends from Sydney he thought we would cry but we proved him wrong and took pictures! Moose was really awesome though gave us the best encouragement and was such a good laugh on the way in and the way back!! Thank you for helping us accomplish something off our bucket list ✔️

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Canyon swing .
Unreal , beats the Nevis swing by a mile .
To all the crew up there ,especially moose freaking me out on the chair
Absolutely brilliant, cheers guys we will be back.
Brian and keith from the west of Ireland

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I did the Canyon Fox. The setting was great, and the free fall aspect of the Zipline was awesome. The onward journey also afforded time to appreciate the beauty of the Canyon. The staff ( including our driver and guide, Melanie ) were very good. Well worth it.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Once you get to the location and the adrenaline kicks in you get a bit nervous. On meeting the staff and getting harnessed up I got more relaxed. Very professional set up. After doing a tandem jump with my husband and watching the kids jump. This is an experience we can be proud we said we did. We now feel like we can conquer the world!!

Date of experience: April 2019