“Absolutely amazing and warm and friendly staff make you feel so safe!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nzone Skydive

Ranked #19 of 158 Tours in Queenstown
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It takes a certain kind of person to jump out an aircraft from 15,000ft. It takes courage. Harnessed to an experienced jumpmaster, expect sensory overload as you reach terminal velocity/200kph. The personal challenge is immense! Located amidst the most breathtaking scenery in the world, your flight to altitude takes you high above the alpine resort, over crystal clear lakes and snow-capped mountains. Freefall photographs/ HD video packages available to capture your once in a lifetime experience. Operating since 1990, NZONE Skydive were New Zealand's first tandem skydive operation and are the only Tandem Skydive company to have won the NZ Supreme Tourism Award.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing and warm and friendly staff make you feel so safe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I never normally write reviews but I have had such an incredible experience today that I had to share it. From the moment we arrived at the shop the staff were friendly and made us feel at ease. After short 20 minute drive we arrived at the place. Obviously there was a tiny bit of waiting before we got on the plane but that was not a problem at all because you can watch the other people sky dive and everyone was chatting to us. My jump master was Chris and my cameraman was Matt, they were both really lovely and so enthusiastic, the experience itself was something I'll never forget, breathtaking views and so much fun. Chris pointed out some landmarks and really made me feel comfortable. I would recommend nzone 100000%

1 Thank natalieax

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome. Best thing you will ever do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

These guys are very friendly and really professional. They allowed me to pay skydive bit by bit which was very helpful. Doing the skydive was the best thing I have ever done and made my birthday very memorable. Highly recommended if you are brave enough.

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Well I survived my first sky dive and I have to thank the team at Nzone for providing a professional environment. From pick up in town to drop off I had absolute confidence in the team at Nzone. As for the jump!!! Fantastic!!! What a place to jump out of a plane, the views were amazing and I cannot recommend this enough.

1 Thank LeapfrogFun
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best adrenalin rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Just returned from NZ and had to share the amazing experience that was the NZone skydive. Skydiving has been on my bucket list for ages. However, now that I have ticked it off I want to go again!!

We had originally booked in for the 15,000ft but due to low hanging clouds we were restricted to 10,000ft. The staff told us we could reschedule but we decided to proceed. I would advise people to jump on the first clear day after they arrive to ensure any weather issues don't hamper their required height.

Staff were amazingly friendly and have the utmost care for safety and professionalism. I felt a little ill after the free fall had ended and Brian was great at reassuring me and getting me back to earth safely....thanks Brian. My photographer was also fantastic, he prompted me for some great poses in my photos which was definitely needed as my mind was in the clouds (so to speak).

DVD and photos are definitely worth purchasing, just watched them this morning and they are pretty funny. The package seems expensive but as another person needs to jump to capture them, the cost is understandable.

Overall, an amazing experience not to be missed. The views from the plane and the jump are breathtaking. A must do in Queenstown.

1 Thank Aussietraveller81
NzoneSkydive, Manager at Nzone Skydive, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thanks for the great feedback, glad to hear you have crossed Skydiving off your bucket list.

It is addictive isn't it, just one is never enough. I'm sorry the cloud didn't let you make it up to 15000ft. Now that you're addicted you could achieve it on your next jump. Good point about doing the jump as soon as you get to Queenstown to ensure the weather doesn't cause any issues.

I'm glad our staff looked after you. The photography is amazing with the views we have here.

Thanks again for spending the time to review your experience with us
Queenstown, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So epic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Did the 15,000 ft skydive and it was absolutely amazing! The crew at Nzone were super nice and the views of Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown were just breathtaking. As soon as my tandem master pulled the chute, the first word out of my mouth was "WOW" - I was absolutely floored by the views - totally worth the price tag! A must-do for anyone visiting Queenstown, and the video/photo combo is epic - so professional and well-put together - again, also worth it! After the skydive you can chill in their cafe, play some giant chess or just hop on the internet, which was also pretty cool. All in all a fantastic experience :)