I've been 2 weeks ago to Queenstown and I really enjoyed to stay at the Spa BB in Frankton and I can recommend to everyone to stay over there as well! Nice staff, clean rooms and a pretty good Breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind. From a sumptuous breakfast to a fabulous al fresco gourmet dinner, your personal chef Josef will deliver a dining experience you’ll never forget. Hop in spa pool and enjoy the vivid evening sun as it sets over the lake. Or for the ultimate in relaxation, spoil yourself with an in house Shiatsu massage treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your SPA B&B Therapeutic Massage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Bed And Breakfast Therapeutic Massage
- Spa b&b Therapeutic Massage Hotel Queenstown