We've spent a few weeks over there with Joseph, Sean and Moto. Life was just excellent, somehow relaxing. The place is beautiful and close to everything. Lovely view to the lake from the balcony. We've enjoyed a lot staying there for a while. We definitely recomend this B&B with its nice and warm atmosphere !! Thanks again to Joseph, the owner. The Frenchies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unwind. From a sumptuous breakfast to a fabulous al fresco gourmet dinner, your personal chef Josef will deliver a dining experience you’ll never forget. Hop in spa pool and enjoy the vivid evening sun as it sets over the lake. Or for the ultimate in relaxation, spoil yourself with an in house Shiatsu massage treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your SPA B&B Therapeutic Massage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Bed And Breakfast Therapeutic Massage
- Spa b&b Therapeutic Massage Hotel Queenstown