“Seg-waheeeey!”

and up
Queenstown Segway Tour
Ranked #5 of 159 Tours in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover a new sensation that’s fantastic fun! Segway tours are a great way to see the town and have lots of fun along the way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Absolutely loved this tour. Always thought segways were just a lazy way of walking but they are so much much fun, we got to increase our speed. Sam our guide was so awesome, he was a great teacher and gave us plenty of time to get familiarised and comfortable with driving them. He kept things really fun, making sure to get to know everyone on the tour and ensured everyone was enjoying themselves. The tour takes you all around the lakeside and down Frankton Road with the most gorgeous views of Queenstown. It was a really fun and new way of seeing the town, the sunny day also really helped. I would highly reccomend it!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Really loved this experience. Even though I have been living in Queenstown for a few months now, I still hadn't seen Queenstown quite like this, until our Segway tour. Led by the excellent Sam, we were guided through some of the most beautiful parts this town has to offer, all while effortlessly gliding along on our Segways.

I was sceptical at how hard it was going to be, but after our quick training (but not rushed) we were ready to go, and after 10 minutes we all felt like pros. We were in a group of five, plus our tour guide, and were able to travel easily throughout the city without causing any problems!

I would recommend this activity to anyone who is looking for a great way to see Queenstown, of any age. It is such an easy way to get around, so don't think going on a Segway as daunting, like I did. It is very easy to master, from Sam's expert guidance.

I felt very looked after throughout the whole experience and I am dying to do some more!!!!

Thanks so much Segway on Q! Awesome experience. Everyone should do it!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wow - Fantastic 2 hours guided by Sam. He was attentive to our group and courteous to others as we passed. An excellent teacher and guide - I reluctantly returned my Segway at the end of an exhilarating 2 hours - thanks Sam!

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We did the 1 hour Segway Queenstown tour during our recent trip in October. Both my husband and I had such a good time we wished we had booked the 2 hour ride! Our guide was great, lots of fun, chatty and took photos for us which we later grabbed from Facebook.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a great Segway experience in Queenstown.
Sam our guide was excellent, great service, great ride, a lot of fun.
Would certainly recommend to others.