“Great Fun!”

and up
Queenstown Segway Tour
Ranked #5 of 160 Tours in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover a new sensation that’s fantastic fun! Segway tours are a great way to see the town and have lots of fun along the way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I had a great time, you spend about 10mins learning how to control them and then your good to go! Loved whizzing around the bay and going even faster in the gardens. Would reccomend to all!

There are newer reviews for Segway on Q

Reviewed June 10, 2011

Unusual, akward, takes you out of your comfort zone BUT just fantastic

Reviewed May 23, 2011

What a way to wile a way a couple of hours in Queenstown! Many thanks to "Flip" our guide who ensured we all had an exceptional experience and kept us safe and happy at all times. I would certainly recommend this experience for all age groups and would love to do it again.

Reviewed May 11, 2011

We opted for the 2 hour tour hoping that we would enjoy it. WOW, understatement, if it was anymore fun it would be illegal! We were amazed how quickly we learned to drive these powerful machines and were quickly out enjoying the tour. Around Queenstown and then up and down some VERY steep streets just to see what they could do. It was amazing how stable and safe these machines were, when you were on them they felt like and extention of your own body that responded instantly to what you wanted to do. Standing still on them to zooming at top speed around trees along the path, you always felt safe and in control. We almost went back the next day to do it again. My wife will certainly be looking for similar tours in other scenic centres that we may visit. Our guide was friendly, professional and a fun leader. This tour is HIGHLY recommended to all.

1  Thank AllanOrewa
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Great Fun! Enjoyed every moment. The best value trip I went on in Queenstown. Tour Guide was very patient and informative. Zooming along the harbor front was exciting. Thoroughly entertaining for my husband and I. If I can Segway - anybody can!