“Excellent fun in the autumn sun!”
Review of Segway on Q

and up
Queenstown Segway Tour
Ranked #8 of 163 Tours in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover a new sensation that’s fantastic fun! Segway tours are a great way to see the town and have lots of fun along the way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 23, 2011

What a way to wile a way a couple of hours in Queenstown! Many thanks to "Flip" our guide who ensured we all had an exceptional experience and kept us safe and happy at all times. I would certainly recommend this experience for all age groups and would love to do it again.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"lake wakatipu"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed May 11, 2011

We opted for the 2 hour tour hoping that we would enjoy it. WOW, understatement, if it was anymore fun it would be illegal! We were amazed how quickly we learned to drive these powerful machines and were quickly out enjoying the tour. Around Queenstown and then up and down some VERY steep streets just to see what they could do. It was amazing how stable and safe these machines were, when you were on them they felt like and extention of your own body that responded instantly to what you wanted to do. Standing still on them to zooming at top speed around trees along the path, you always felt safe and in control. We almost went back the next day to do it again. My wife will certainly be looking for similar tours in other scenic centres that we may visit. Our guide was friendly, professional and a fun leader. This tour is HIGHLY recommended to all.

1  Thank AllanOrewa
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Great Fun! Enjoyed every moment. The best value trip I went on in Queenstown. Tour Guide was very patient and informative. Zooming along the harbor front was exciting. Thoroughly entertaining for my husband and I. If I can Segway - anybody can!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Thanks Kevin for a fantastic day. I'm gald we did the two hour tour, I don't think that one hour would have been enough.

If you are looking for a fun thing to do in Queenstown you won't go wrong with a segway tour.

Keep up the good work : )

See more reviews
Reviewed April 27, 2011

A great way to see Queenstown. I did the 2 hour tour. Myself and my family got full training in a quiet carpark, then we headed out along the bay, up and down hills, frisbee golf and free time in the gardens without the guide. Our guide was full of local knowledge and she answered all our Segways and local questions. We all enjoyed gliding around Queenstown! Give it a go! It's alot of fun!