After a long 8 hour drive down the NZ coast from Greymouth, arriving at the Rees hotel was an amazing feeling. My husband's reaction upon first glance was priceless. The staff was friendly and the service was perfect. We were taken to our room which had a stunning balcony view of the lake. The room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed. I wish I had that bathroom in my current apartment. The location is a nice 15 minute walk into the center of town. We reserved dinner for one night at their restaurant, True South Dining Room, and it was top notch. The concierge was helpful in booking excursions during our stay. We would love to come back to this hotel in the future. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments