We again find ourselves at The Rees enjoying the perfect view and weather conditions. The staff were as always over accommodating, nothing was trouble to this hard working group of people.
The rooms were cleaned beautifully and they put on perfect weather conditions with 29 deg C reached.
Each time we visit we feel like returning to our home in NZ, the staff always remember you and smile always looking to make the experience the best they can.
The shuttle bus we used a few times, more enjoying the walks to town for brunch - all went on time - pickup was never an issue.
Thanks again to the staff - Roman, Mel, & Ben just to name a few.
We will be back for skiing - fingers crossed for an awesome ski season for 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments