staff attentive and friendly .good concierge service for external bookings. Make sure you book the shuttle bus to town as it only seats 11 persons.Be early or quick at breakfast as food is slow to be replenished. The "rooms" are 2/3 br apartments, fully equipped including washer and dryer. No need to take any utensils or cleaners as all are provided and serviced daily.. Beautiful views to the lake and the Remarkable mountains. Large external balcony. Buy a 7 day bus pass for street bus service which runs every 20 minutes. Take a Corporate Cab not a taxi.
A great bar to visit is Eichhardts in Queenstown. Excellent wines and tapas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments