We (family of 4) stayed at the Rees apartments, Queenstown, recently for a ski trip. The lake view apartment was spacious enough and well appointed but only one bathroom for us which was a bit tricky at times!
Underfloor heating in the bathroom, heated towel rail and gas fire in the living area meant that we could warm the space quickly and easily as the temperature plunged below zero in the evenings. We had full kitchen and laundry facilities all with new appliances and easy to use.
Ten minutes drive from Queenstown airport, 5 minute drive from the town centre (also a flat and direct 30 minute walk for some fresh air) made it very convenient. Well located for skiing at Coronet Peak which was only a 25 min drive. Overall very welcoming, warm, quiet and great location with panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu and mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments