This was the best place we stayed in New Zealand for our honeymoon! My husband and I were in an Executive Lakeview 1 Bedroom Apartment for 3 nights. Everything was great! The bed was comfy, the bathroom was amazing; jetted tub, rain shower, towel warmer. The balcony was huge, the living area and kitchen were spacious and everything was very clean. Even had our own laundry which is very convenient for people on long trips like we were :)
Location is good, wonderful views of the lake and mountains. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to downtown you just have to reserve a spot ahead of time. We used it quite a few times. They also offer a water taxi for a small fare. Both were very convenient for us since we didn't have a vehicle.
We had the continental breakfast in the restaurant twice and room service once. The room service was good but its worth it to go to the restaurant for the buffet. The hotel restaurant, True South, is small but intimate. Very good service from the staff and the food is excellent. We had a dinner reservation one night and our meal was one of the best we had in New Zealand. The best part for us was that our apartment was a short walk down the hall.
Overall the service was excellent from everyone we came across, very friendly staff and always eager to help. Highly recommend staying here and we will definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments