We stayed in one of the king rooms and it was very impressive. Lots of glass for the views and also in the bathroom so you could still see the views. We would give an excellent but the views were cut off from the rooms in front. A long walk into town along the path by the water, approx 45 mins. The shuttle bus was on a first come basis and not very often. We got a taxi back once or twice otherwise it would have been a long wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments