If you are visiting Queenstown this is a great place to stay. With views over the lake, it is. 20 min walk into town or there is a regular free shuttle service going to and from the centre of town.
Staff are all fantastic and very helpful. The restaurant there is amazing and a must do. We also found the concierge extremely helpful and they assisted us with all our needs and it was easier than booking directly with the various organisation at no extra cost.
Well done The Rees, see you next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments