The Rees Hotel Owner should be embarrassed! The Front Office Manager was rude and unprofessional! We have traveled the world and have NEVER experienced such unprofessional behavior! They advertise Free Shuttle....not available due to small size which caused $50 trips into town. They advertise Free Internet....we were charged hundreds of dollars. They advertise Room Cleaning...they limit their service. The Room was very very hot and stuffy since there is no air con. It is a cheap hotel on the water.....but you get what you pay for. NOTHING and RUDENESS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments