“Nice and clean - recommended”

and 1 more site!
Heritage Heights Holiday Apartments
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Amazed by the views and the short distance to all the amenities of Queenstown city. The apartment was nice, clean and very handy for familes with children. Comfortable and spacious.

I would recommend negotiating the price of stay for children as it can add up per day. In all it was an excellent experience for first timers in Qweenstown with good a appartment to end the day and enough room for the kids to relax.

Thank you Ailey.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Heritage Heights Holiday Apartments

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was stunned with the view from the apartment and the apartment itself. It's a 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, full facilities from cutlery, all kitchenette and laundry. The beautiful view can be seen from all rooms. heaters are available in each and every rooms, including bathrooms, plus electric blanket on the beds. Ailey, the host, was very friendly and helpful. Her response to my online booking was super fast. By the time I arrived, she gave suggestions for any activities that we might do the following days, places which worth seeing, even helped us to make the bookings. I'll be happy to come back and recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Room Tip: upper suites has a good view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Very lovely apartments with an amazing view. Very close to town. Apartments were well equipped and clean.
Ailey, the owner, was amazing. Very friendly and accommodating. She made herself available for any questions that we had and also picked us up from town at all hours of the night. I have never met a host quite like her!
I was referred by a friend who had stayed here and enjoyed it, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We rented a 3 bedroom in August. The apartment had good kitchen facilities, comfy lounge/dinning nice and spacious
Well equipped kitchen
Drying room for ski gear
Great views
Breakfast was ok
A very squeaky floor upstairs
Electric blankets
Washing machine and dryer
Ailey was very helpful.
Was close to town, a very short walk to town but a very steep walk back up to it. on the plus side I had been saying before we went away that I needed to get more exercise.

Only down side was, I had a feeling someone went into our apartment while we were out, but was very upset to come home at 9.30pm after night skiing to find the heaters I had put on before we left (knowing we would be cold and tired) had been turned off at the wall. I was pretty peeved.

Yes, I would stay here again but I would hire a car so I didn't have to deal with the steep climb all the time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here with a friend in a 3 bedroom apartment.
The place was excellent, heaters in every room (including the bathrooms) plus an airing room for our ski gear.
Fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, flat screen TV and iPod dock.
It's a short walk downhill into town, and a fairly steep uphill trek back to it, but the manager, Ailey, will pick you up at any time of day or night for a small fee. The views more then make up for the tired legs :)
We would definitely stay here next time we are in queenstown.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2012

These apartments were very spacious. We stayed here in May with twin 10 years old and it felt like home. The best views. Very warm. We will be back to stay next time we are in queenstown.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rhonda B
Reviewed April 24, 2012

PROS:
- Large, spacious apartment. 3 Bedrooms + 2 1/2 toilets. Large living area and decent size kitchen
- Stunning views. It was great waking up to such magnificent views and being able to walk out to the balcony of the apartment to soak in the fresh air.
- Great Value - We used the groupon voucher that entitled us to 1/2 price rates. This made it very good value. We were a family of 3 adults and 1 infant. Apartment could have easily accommodated 6 people.
- Good facilities in apartment. Included dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, LCD TV and Stereo. Double door, stainless steel fridge.

IMPROVEMENTS:
- There was minor wear and tear - parts of the carpet was worn and peeling off the corners. A few light bulbs were dead. Squeaky doors, and walls needing a fresh coat of paint in parts.
- Lots of stairs. 4 Levels which may make it difficult for some.
- When we arrived there was no one at the reception. Had to use my mobile to call for someone. There was a free phone located opposite the reception but no one would have known unless directed. A simple sign would have sufficed.

OVERALL:
We would probably go again as it was very good value and suited our family. We only met Ailey on the last day and she seemed very pleasant and willing to help. This place could be alot better if abit more TLC was given in certain areas.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Greenvermin