“Worth the wait”
Review of Fergburger

Fergburger
Ranked #26 of 266 Restaurants in Queenstown
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had the fergburger and the chief wigham burger with pork belly. They were really yummy and massive - we could not finish. Definitely a must when in queenstown

Write a ReviewReviews (10,949)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

As other people have stated below it may not be the the best burger in the world but its certainly up there! Where else can you get a burger so fast where you get the freshest produce (they even make their own bread!) which tastes incredible for such a reasonable price.. A must whilst visiting the South Island as its an experience in itself.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Really good burger, the young girl was nice who served us but they could do with another system for collecting your grub when your number is yelled out! We had to fight through a cue of Asian tourists paying for their dinner to pick ours up from the same till!
Couldn't finish it coz it was half a cow but it certainly was a decent feed!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

After visiting most of the establishments in town Ferg is a must visit if you fancy a good burger, however i feel the name over rates the food its self. But if youre new to Queenstown n fancy a quick bite? Ferg is the place!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

After hearing about Ferg's before I even got to NZ I was expecting the best burger I had ever tasted. Perhaps the hype is a little unfair and builds up expectation too much?
The burger was good but nothing special. No jalapenos available (something I always eat on my burger). The staff did their best but the restaurant was always swamped, obviously because of the huge reputation, with people out to the pavement waiting for their food. I realise Fergbaker next door has the best rating in Queenstown at the time I write this review, but I still find it strange that the place was always empty and Fergburger right next door was so full of people waiting for food I couldn't find a seat. Surely it would make sense to increase the size of the burger bar premises to accommodate the massive crowds and decrease the ever empty baker next door? I guess Ferg is happy with always having a huge queue for his food, but the queue is so long I went to eat somewhere else several times during my stay in QT.