Review Highlights
Sick experience and awesome crew

The nevis bungy was so bloody sick!! Honestly an unbeatable experience, the free fall feels like... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2021
AllisonM2257
Nevis

Nevis bungy was absolutely insane, 10/10 would do again! Skinny hyped it up heaps too on the way in... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2021
JimmyRich01

Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
from $100.83
from $72.82
from $53.79
3,416 results
All reviews nevis swing kawarau bridge free fall bucket list new zealand my partner ledge video harness photos adrenaline thrill jumps nerves beckett safety leap
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019

My friends and I had such a great time doing the Nevis Swing together. It was exciting, thrilling and definitely adrenaline pumping and unlike anything we have done before. Everything ran smoothly, from check-in at the office to transport to the location, putting on the harness and preparing for the swing. All the staff members we interacted with were very friendly, fun and professional. Highly recommend this activity, particularly if you like adrenaline!

Date of experience: July 2019
AJHBungyNZ, Manager at AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Hi Grace, we're stoked to hear you and your friends had an amazing time on the Nevis Swing! It's great the process was smooth form start to finish and that the crew made it a fun day! Thanks for leaving a review. Cheers!

Reviewed July 26, 2019

We are from Auckland and had the most AMAZING time. Skinny was such a good friendly host with great chat. Marcus (fiddy)?? Was cute and ciara was really nice and funny. Great staff and great experience

1  Thank Izzy69

Hi Izzy, we're stoked to hear you had a great time with the crew and had an amazing experience! Thanks for leaving a review. Cheers!

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Went to Nevis Bungy twice now. First time to bungy, this time did the tandem swing with my wife.
Doing the swing with someone else just adds to the experience.
The drop is amazing. Then the swing over the canyon is breathtaking.
It’s one of the greatest thrills you can give yourself.

Date of experience: August 2018

Hi there, we're stoked to hear you came back for more and loved a second product! See you soon! Thanks for leaving a review. Cheers!

Reviewed July 21, 2019

I signed up to bungy jump and really didn't know how it could go. I was very afraid but wanted to challenge myself. When I got there, the check-in process was very easy and very quick... almost too quick! haha. I wasn't ready to get up on that bridge so quickly! Once I was up there, everyone was super friendly and professional. They talked to me and kept me pretty calm. I was really nervous because I didn't know how to dive. They calmed me down and talked me through a strategy of falling forward since I didn't really know how to dive like into a pool. They laughed and told jokes to keep me from feeling too nervous. When I told them that I was scared, they told me that it was completely normal and right for me to feel that way. This made me feel better, because I thought I was silly for feeling scared. They told me that it was okay to feel that way and that I was conquering my fear and that this was the whole point. This gave me the courage to do the final jump. The staff made this whole experience a whole lot more enjoyable. The bungy itself was a blast and so much more fun than I expected! I am so glad that I did it! I would recommend this to anyone! I never felt in danger, and I was very encouraged by the staff at AJ Hackett. They know how to make this a fun experience!

Date of experience: July 2019

Hi Sarah, we're stoked to hear your experience was efficient and thrilling from start to finish. It's so great that the crew were able to help you out on the edge, made you feel safe and brought out your bravery! Thanks so much for leaving a great review. Cheers!

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Whilst it is expensive, it is still worth doing at least once in your life. Only 20 minutes from town, good parking, short lines to get your ticket and next thing you know, you’re jumping off a perfectly good bridge. Very professional & great instructors!

Date of experience: July 2019

Hi there, it's so great that you loved your time with us! Thanks for leaving a review. Cheers!