Review Highlights
Sick experience and awesome crew

The nevis bungy was so bloody sick!! Honestly an unbeatable experience, the free fall feels like... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2021
AllisonM2257
Nevis

Nevis bungy was absolutely insane, 10/10 would do again! Skinny hyped it up heaps too on the way in... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2021
JimmyRich01

Recommended experiences in and around Queenstown
from $102.94
from $74.35
from $54.91
3,416 results
All reviews nevis swing kawarau bridge free fall bucket list new zealand my partner ledge video harness photos adrenaline thrill jumps nerves beckett safety leap
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Initially thought I'd be fine with the heights but once up there was a little worried. The easy going and friendly nature of all the staff at both the Nevis Swing and the Zipline made me feel so much more at ease and made the Swing just that little bit easier to do. Definitely something il remember forever. Thanks guys!

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I had to go checkout the birthplace of bungy jumping. The facility is modern and swanky.

Sign up process is quick and efficient. Staff was professional and smooth.

You can ask to go lower so that you can dip into the water.

I never buy pictures/videos at touristy places but their video/pics are really well done so I did.

It's a must do activity in queenstown and it was well worth it.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

My partner did this he LOVED it!! Great adrenaline kick. Really had him on edge all afternoon. Not for the faint hearted! I went out to spectate and I can see why it's a huge kick just standing out there on the platform way insane!! Incredible view over the valley! Did have delays for the wind but I'd say it was a worthwhile wait

Reviewed September 2, 2016

This was the most amazing thing I've ever done in my life! DON'T LOOK DOWN! Trust the crew! Smile at the camera and JUMP and enjoy the free-fall and incredible views! The anxiety is worse on the ledge but as soon as you jump, adrenalin kicks in and you're all good to go! So good I jumped TWICE! I was more anxious on the ledge the second time around but the jump was just as incredible. Yay!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We did the thrillogy in May, it's all 3 famous bungys in one day. The Nevis, I nearly wet myself, The Kawarau Bridge I got wet and dunked my head in the river and the Ledge bungy in town I finally had my courage and thought I was Superman.

Date of experience: May 2016