“Bridge Bungy”

New Zealand's Biggest Swing: Nevis Swing Queenstown
$119.22*
Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of commercial Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Recognised for an innovative, and “outside the square” style, AJ Hackett Bungy is continually looking towards new ventures and pushing industry boundaries. Their professional crew, high operating standards, training schemes and procedures ensure an impeccable safety record.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My sister and I did the bridge bungy mainly because it was cheaper and closer than the other two and we were short on time.

Our booking was at 9:30 and it was quite a rainy day. Staff were great and well organised. It took a while to set up but that's understandable - safety, etc. Set aside a little more time than expected, as it does depend on how many other people are jumping and weight order so it might set you back a bit.

The English guy who harnessed us up was really lovely and friendly and helped calm our nerves before doing the jump, I was nervous before I got there but once I was out on the bridge chatting to everyone I'd forgotten about it. The jump is just amazing, you cant really explain the feeling you just have to go and do it.

2  Thank Rachel B
AJHackettB, Public Relations Manager at AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thanks Rachel! We appreciate you taking the time to write your review.

There are newer reviews for AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

It is a must do if you are not afraid of height. It is not a long way down but it is worth the shot and it was awesome. The service was good, friendly team, the photo service was a bit expensive but overall great great experience. I would not mind doing this again and again.

1  Thank Kyothu D

Thanks for your review - we look forward to seeing you again and again!!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Trepidation is certain, fear even, but do it! My treat for my 50th birthday, what an experience, great professionals on hand, they really know what they're doing thank God and the the thrill of the drop is superb. No pain. No nasty repercussions. Great adrenalin rush. Just do it!

Thanks for your review Vinay. What a great memory for your 50th! Good on you!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

What an experience! The adrenaline pumps for ages after. The staff were great and attentive without being suffocating.
My friend was petrified of heights and although she can't say she's cured she managed to dive off and go home with a certificate.
The only problem was that I had to be brought back up to the platform upside down as the rip cord to release my feet got caught around my foot.

Thanks for such a great review! Good on your friend for overcoming her fears!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hey

Just wanted to say I jumped with AJ-Hackett in QT this week, i've also jumped with them in Auckland too.

Incredible crew at the moment all over the country, staff seemed excited even though they do it everyday, made me want to jump more....so I did! Then they offerred me discounts on future jumps and photos etc so I jumped some more! Honestly I couldn't stop it was so much fun and they just made me want to jump again and again!

Queenstown Nevis crew, chur, Auckland Bridge crew Chur chur!

A must-do at least once if youre in NZ!

Tony

Thanks to taking the time to write such a great review Tony! We really appreciate hearing feedback like this.