“Perfect Day for Sailing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sail Queenstown

Sail Queenstown
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Day for Sailing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2010

My first booking was cancelled due to bad weather and I was afraid that I wouldn't get to go for my sail before I left Queenstown. When I woke up the morning of my second booking, It didn't look good for the trip. However, the crew called my hotel to let me know the sail would go forward. Turns out, the weather in the afternoon was perfect for sailing! The trip was fun and the crew was super nice. They made all of us feel as if we were a part of the crew, even though we were likely more of a hinderance than a help! I would highly recommend the trip for anyone staying in Queenstown!

UK
“*The best way to see Queenstown*”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2008

The crew at Sail Queenstown were so fun, friendly and knowledgable! It was one of the best things i did in Queenstown.
I took so may photos and it was great to get involved with the sailing part too, this Yacht was actually in the Americas cup!!

I would love to bring my friends on this tour on my next visit to Queenstown, they even have a bar right beside it called The Yacht Club!!

Auckland
“Trip of a lifetime on a real race yacht”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2008

I can't believe that I have just helmed an America's Cup yacht and I have the photos to prove it.
The guys are professional as it gets, NZL14 is powered up in very little wind and the views are incredible. They even have their own Yacht Club Bar for a few drinks afterwards.