Amity Lodge Motel
Oaks Club Resort(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$175
$137
  • Fitness center
$164
$152
  • Restaurant
Mercure Resort Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$110
$105
  • Pool
Scenic Suites Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$156
$134
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$172
$144
  • Room Service
Swiss-Belsuites Pounamu Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$151
$79
Agoda.com
Villa del Lago(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$360
$140
$126
Travelocity
  • Pool
Whistler Holiday Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
$137
$133
Orbitz.com
All reviewsresident dogseparate bedroomcar windscreensteep hillspacious loungefriendly hostsshort walkclose to townsingle bedquiet locationcooking facilitiesthe kitchenstayed here for nightswould stay againeasy walkoff street parkingself catering
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

First trip to Queenstown for my daughter and myself. We found the hosts very warm and friendly (my daughter loved Carla the dog) and the accommodation lived up to my expections. The unit was nice and warm for those -6 degrees mornings. The location was ideal because we didn't have a car. Definitely would recommend to my family and friends if and when they travel to Queenstown.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Leonie R
Reviewed July 9, 2012

When we arrived Doug was more than welcoming - check out his vast array of comedic accents! Our two bedroom unit was clean and tidy. Although the bedrooms were not heated, if you left the doors open then the heat from the rest of the unit kept them warm plus there were the usual lovely electric blankets which we are now huge fans of. Admittedly it was a bit of a trek uphill from town but not too bad. The kitchenette was pretty basic but ok for knocking up a bit of toast and cereal in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We had a two bedroom unit for our family stay. Nice and warm with a small balcony. Good outlook to the gondola and mountains. Very helpful staff and the rooms were serviced daily. Set back one street from the main road, it was nice and quiet, laundry on site too which was very handy. Easy walk to town, even with two children under 10, would definately recommend to others.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This was our first stay here and were really happy with it. The rooms were large, very clean, warm, quiet and modern. We stayed 3 nights in an upstairs unit and had a beautiful view over towards the mountains and gondola. The rooms were well heated which is really important in the middle of winter when it is -6 degrees outside and they were serviced everyday. The staff were friendly and helpful, they even told us to put newspaper on the windscreen of our rental car so it wouldn't freeze over and even when my husband forgot and went out one night he found the owners had already put some cardboard over the windscreen of our car which was very kind. The location is close to town, we would highly recommend and happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NZ_Travellergal
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I stayed here for a couple of nights whilst touring south island and everything was cool. Jo was very helpful and friendly and managed to sort out a helicopter trip I wanted to do even when it wasn't initially available.

The rooms are spacious and good value. I used the laundry facilities which are clean and, again, good value.

Amity Lodge is within easy walking distance of the centre of Queenstown, but is tucked away in a quiet street. To drive to the centre is no more than five minutes.

I enjoyed my stay and would happily stay there again when I'm in Queenstown.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo