“Amazing!”

Bombay Palace Invercargill
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bombay Palace is one of the finest destination for authentic Indian Food, The decor is very modern & the menu is tantalizing.Bollywood music & much more..........
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had such a great experience here, such friendly staff and great food! Venue looked amazing too. Would recommend to friends

1  Thank Megan_N_Naidu

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Always fantastic curries and side dishes, but if you're looking for takeaways I suggest you go and pick it up. I ordered delivery, and was told it'll be 30-40 mins. After waiting an hour I rang to see what the hold up was, to be told the driver should be there any minute. 2 minutes later I get a call from the driver who's back at the restaurant! He then tells me he sat up my drive for 15 mins, and knocked 3 times, and was angry at me for not answering the door! Problem being that I was sitting on my computer right beside the door and had seen no one! He was at the wrong house! Would it not make more sense to ring me from your car as you sat in the driveway?? Come on guys, sort it out. All in all it took 1 hr 20 mins to receive my order, which was now only barely luke warm.

1  Thank Jezza124
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Venue is clean, vibrant, met by staff. Great food. Like the hours open. We went on Sunday. Good way to have a relaxed lunch. Luved the naan bread

1  Thank Lydia M
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I'm not a fan of indian food - especially the hot stuff! But this place makes authentic indian food, with fantastic tandoor foods. Try it and don't be afraid if you don't like the hot stuff!

1  Thank atthebottomnz
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My Husband and I regularly sneak away for lunch at Bombay Palace, and are working our way through their extensive menu! Fantastic Service, Fantastic Food, Fantastic Value! We have tried other Indian restaurants in town, but Bombay Palace is our firm favourite!

1  Thank Brent R
Saroj K, General Manager at Bombay Palace Invercargill, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a wonderful review & your valuable time in sharing your feedback.It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed service, food & the value of our restaurant and am delighted to know about your regular visits.I have shared your kind appreciation with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.
We value your patronage immensely & would look forward to welcoming you to Bombay Palace again
sincerely