“Our Favourite Treat!”

Bombay Palace Invercargill
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bombay Palace is one of the finest destination for authentic Indian Food, The decor is very modern & the menu is tantalizing.Bollywood music & much more..........
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My Husband and I regularly sneak away for lunch at Bombay Palace, and are working our way through their extensive menu! Fantastic Service, Fantastic Food, Fantastic Value! We have tried other Indian restaurants in town, but Bombay Palace is our firm favourite!

1  Thank Brent R
Saroj K, General Manager at Bombay Palace Invercargill, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a wonderful review & your valuable time in sharing your feedback.It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed service, food & the value of our restaurant and am delighted to know about your regular visits.I have shared your kind appreciation with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.
We value your patronage immensely & would look forward to welcoming you to Bombay Palace again
sincerely
Saroj Kumar

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I love curries and would definitly recomend The Bombay Palace Invercargill. We have tried other establishments but for service and price they cannot be beaten. Their Chicken Vindaloo Indian Hot is especially tasty, buy takeaways on a regular basis and using their loyalty card buy ten and the next one is free. If you love curries you will love theirs!

1  Thank RodInvercargill

Dear Guest
Thank you for such a wonderful review & your valuable time in sharing your feedback. We are pleased to note that your experience at Bombay Palace, Invercargill meets your expectations regularly. I have also shared your kind appreciation of food & service with the team, as it is the feedback such as yours that motivates us to achieve higher level of service.
We value your patronage and would look forward to welcoming you to Bombay Palace again.
Yours Sincerely
Saroj Kumar

Reviewed September 15, 2012

one of the best Indian restaurant in South-land i had ever seen and the curry was just awsm. specially the food service was so quick and the interior of the restaurant is beautiful. a best place for friends and family.

1  Thank Rajinder S
Saroj K, General Manager at Bombay Palace Invercargill, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear guest, Thank you for your recent review of our restaurant. We are glad that you enjoyed the place & service. We try our best to make the place comfortable for our patrons. We would be looking forward to welcome you on your next visit.
Best Regards

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love my Curry HOT - to say this was a "Hot" Chicken Korma as I ordered, would be comparing it to a mild. The Korma was more full of sauce than meat, and quite frankly the chicken was old, and dry and probably should have been thrown out the day prior. Dont bother folks - Try Little India in the crescent or Curry Guru on Tweed St, they do proper curry!

Saroj K, General Manager at Bombay Palace Invercargill, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest, thank you for your recent review of our restaurant. We appreciate any feedback from our valued customers & it helps us to improve us.
We do prefer though, if there is a problem we are informed about it right away, A korma if it's mild as per someone's preference could always be made hotter in few minutes & we are definitely there to provide our customer with that kind of service. We do keep Bhut Jholakia chilly sauce that holds world record for its spiciness for some really hot curry lovers.
We follow NZFSA food plan for our kitchen to provide safe food to our customers.
We would love to see you back enjoying your hot korma.
Regards

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This place is really tasty. Its the best indian food I have ever tasted. I used to frequent Akbars in Leeds and thought this was the best but I would have to say the taste of the food is so good here in little old Invercargill. If you love Indian food, I believe you would love Bombay Palace.

1  Thank NZtraveller81