“Always Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Always Good”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been here for dinner and lunch when I have visited Invercargill. The service was excellent. Extensive menu and well priced. I had the Eye Fillet and it melted in my mouth. Beautiful taste with the various sauces and vegetables. Washed it down with a Church Rd Cab Sav Merlot.

Enjoyed my meal and the efficient friendly service.

• Visited July 2014

Napier
“Fantastic Blue Cod”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

As the title says, the baked blue Cod dish made at the Kiln was Fantastic. Great blend of flavours that really works well with this fish.

Staff friendly an helpful during my 2 visits there so far.

I travel on Business and ALWAYS co to the Kiln now, just to eat this amazing dish.

Well done chef!

• Visited June 2014
Tauranga, New Zealand
“A thoroughly enjoyable experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Called in for a business lunch on a recent trip to Invercargill.
A nice warm, welcoming atmosphere & friendly, attentive service.
We were particularly wanting Bluff oysters but they were unavailable due to bad weather but the manager said he would call an associated restaurant to see if they had any. That's pretty good service I think.
They didn't so we stayed & enjoyed a great meal of blue cod & fries followed by very good coffee.
No hesitation in recommending.

• Visited May 2014
Invercargill, New Zealand
“so much food!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Wednesday night platter and bottle of wine $69, excellant. We had lamb platter, which was like sharing a roast for 2 with every trimming and sauce you can think of....soooo yummy. This was our 3rd time doing this

• Visited May 2014
“Worst service ever!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Waitress was rudest I have ever experienced. Was rude as soon as we in the door. She had a terrible attitude which ruined our experience. Dont think she is in the right job for being around customers. Didnt even get to try food as we left in disgust. Walked around the corner to speights restaurant where service was outstanding as soon as u walk in door.

2 Thank Ben E