“Lovely lunch date”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I dined yesterday for lunch with my mum and my toddler. Staff were very attentive, my toddler was given lots of attention and not treated with disdain like at some places. Both of us adults had pan fried blue cod with warm potato salad, it was lovely and fresh and good value. They have a good kids menu too.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Another trip to what is becoming a favorite place to eat. The service this time was excellent - quick and attentive. Staff were pleasant to deal with and had good knowledge of the menu and the drinks on hand.

Service time was reasonable and the meal (chicken breast) was served piping hot and full of flavor. The vegetables were cooked to perfection.

While we did not have deserts this time around, from previous experience the selection are delicious and worth the money.

Overall I rate Jagz highly and would recommend the establishment to anyone looking for quality at a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had a preplanned breakfast for 30, unfortunately they seemed ill prepared for it. Had to wait quite a long time. The staff were helpful, but not enough of them.

The food itself was good if a little pricy.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Food was very nice. Had a salad, it was very large and filling.

Staff very help and knowledgeable about what was on the menu.

Only downside, they have a very limited menu (which isn't so good if you are dinning with fussy people) and it's a little pricey. .

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went as a family to Jagz on fathers day and the place was packed (always a good sign) so we found a table outside, service was fantastic and I thoroughly LOVED my chicken salad, in fact I have cravings for it all the time> I would be a regular for sure if we lived down there but we will be sure to go again when we visit again.