“Friendly atmosphere”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I drop in for coffee when I am in Invercargill. I try to resist the slices which are delicious. I recommend the Eggs Benedict to start the day.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is the second time I have been to Jagz and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Will definetely go again next time I am in Invercargill.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We found it a bit cold but the coffee and cake was good

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Yummy food, good service although a bit cramped for space well worth dining there

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I watched as the duty manager dropped food on the floor, picked it up and then served it to a customer. She then dropped the tongs on the floor, picked them up and put them back in the food cabinet. Unbelievable, I told her what I had seen and have never been back since.