“Too long of waiting for the food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Too long of waiting for the food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Had been here trying few times, the food is good especially the Hot & Spicy Beef, but this time the service is terrible, theres only 3 tables in the shop that day, our table had wait for the food about 45 minutes!! The frustrated thing was we saw the table came after us had going to finish their dishes but ours still up yet! Disappointed very much!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Prescilla C

Perth, Australia
“Takeaway”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband fancied Chinese food. We walked in to order take away. I had to walk straight out again. They had just cleaned and the smell of the disinfectant (or something) was so overpowering it actually made me ill.
I figured 'at least it is clean!'
My husband wasn't effected as badly so he stayed in and ordered. Sadly.
The food was terrible. We had ordered sweet and sour pork and lemon chicken, which as you expect was battered. The oil in the batter was so excessive that it soaked the bag completely. The batter was that thick and stodgy and greasy that my husband started to break it off and then found he could not even locate any meat in much of it. The rice tasted unusually of cinnamon but at least I found it eatable but my husband gave up in disgust and went a bought a pizza.
Thank goodness that was more pleasant.
It's unlikely that I will be in Invercargill again but if I ever was, I'd steer clear of this eatery.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Kolanda
Perth, Australia
“buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went for the lunch buffet. I found the food was okay nothing spectacular. Prices were reasonable considering you eat as much as u llike. Been a few times so not that bad.

Visited April 2012
Invercargill, New Zealand
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family and I always come to the HONG KONG . Its cheap, you help yourself , eat as much as you like .

Visited August 2012
Invercargill
“A Place to Stop By”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

We always actually go here when we get really tired walking around town. Food is lovely. I just wish they have monthly flavor assessment to improve food taste.

Visited March 2012