“stop for salmon sashimi so FRESH Wow! had complimentary miso Delicious and fresh”

Kims Sunshine Sushi
Ranked #41 of 115 Restaurants in Invercargill
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean, Thai
Reviewed February 16, 2017

It was a takeaway and bit busy and I think they make fresh when you place an order it took 5-7 minutes while waiting got complimentary miso soup which warms me in such a cold weather. Happy with quality & quick service atmosphere was good will go again. they opened from 10-5 continuously lady on counter told me as I was looking for evening dine out with my mate. Basic $10 maximum $18 but fine dinning friendly environment suit my budget.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Food was stale and old. Really small sizes. Rice was microwaved and overpriced. Hit up the Thai around the corner. I went there afterwards because this Japanese was so bad

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I recently met some friends here for lunch. I'm not a Sushi eater but my friend told me to try the hotpot. Absolutely delicious. A very small restaurant. Could do with some improvements in the restaurant itself, it's very small and doesn't really lend itself to a larger group, but we made do.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

Maybe it's just that I usually get my sushi elsewhere, but I found it very substandard. It was warm, fell apart, and the wasabi was more of a dough than a wasabi.

1  Thank Anony M
Reviewed August 30, 2015

Modest small cafe with Asian fare. Sushi, miso soup, light vegetarian choices. Good for budget travellers, very friendly staff. A small cafe run by genuine people who care about your meal. I enjoy Kims as does my teenage daughter and her friends.

1  Thank W001