“Great staff”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

It was late, we were staying across the street and we were starving.
The Oysters were great and the Burger was fine.
We found the staff excellent, very friendly, super polite and efficient.

There are newer reviews for Homestead Cobb and Co Invercargill

Reviewed February 17, 2013

As we are in Invercargill every month we often eat here. After every meal I always say I will never be back but because it is convenient to where we stay sometimes its our only choice as we don't arrive till late. I always feel as though the staff are in a hurry to go home so your food is on the table within minutes of it being ordered. I don't mind people being efficient but if I wanted fast food I would go to MacDonalds!!! When we arrive we order a drink but find the entree has arrived BEFORE the drink!!! To be fair the majority of the staff try their best but some of the staff just make us feel we are annoying and have extended there night. Would love to say I am never going back .........BUT, sometimes there is nothing else available!!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very friendly staff, I love the rolling Rrr's of the Invercargill burr. The food was excellent and the price was very good.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have been here a number of times and it consistently goes down in both service and food quality. I had to wait for a table to be cleaned when the restaurant was nearly empty. The first drink took 10 minutes to arrive. The entree was placed in front of me without a word. My drink was empty and I placed it so they could see it but they didn't come and ask if I wanted another...so I didn't. The steak was so fatty and stringy that I only had half of it. I was not offered desert nor did they ask how my meal was. I was made to feel like an interruption to their conversation. Will never be back.

1  Thank RoseandTrevor
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Last Sunday with a group of friends we had a great Christmas dinner. I had turkey with beautiful cooked vegetables and also pav with a berry and icecream. Very good value for approx $24. Nicely presented also.
The restaurant looked very nice decorated for Christmas.

1  Thank Rosalie B