Ascot Park Hotel
$90
$77
$68
  • Breakfast included
Tower Lodge Motel(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Balmoral Lodge Motel(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
$84
$74
Bella Vista Motel(Invercargill)
$77
Birchwood Manor Motel(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Kelvin Hotel(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
$91
$82
  • Restaurant
Admiral Court Motel & Apartments(Invercargill)(Great Value!)
$75
$70
Priceline
All reviewshotel facilitiesmotel unitsthe main hotelhotel sectionsports barswimming poolreception staffplace to stayone bedroom apartmentspa bathnew zealandroom was spaciousstayed nightsvisiting invercargillfull kitchentown centresouth island
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Very friendly as all New Zealand is. The hotel is clean and staff are helpful. New Zealanders love their country and where they live this clearly shows in how they run their business's and this is no exception.

Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2009

We were only here for one night, but we were very comfortable. Our room was large and very stylish with a very comfortable queen and a single bed, a desk and easy chair and footstool. It was nice too after a lot of travelling to have a bath as well as a shower. We used the restaurant at night and had an excellent meal. We found the staff to be friendly and welcoming, and the hotel itself was a nice easy drive from the centre of town making the rooms quiet, with no traffic noise. The buildings are set in pleasant gardens which is a nice change also. Some parts of the hotel are in the process of renovation, so not as many rooms are available at present. Although there was an event taking place in the main part of the hotel , the rooms are well away from the main hotel block so this doesn't impinge on you at all.We enjoyed our stay and would certainly return if we are in Invercargill again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank petally
Reviewed November 25, 2009

some had recommended this hotel to me but i felt it to be quite impersonal. its large which i suppose would be good for large groups and has good facilities for conferences etc but for myself and a couple of friends, we thought we might be better off somewhere a little bit more cosier with a slightly more personal touch

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank fallingintoyou
Reviewed October 9, 2009

I stayed here for five nights and was more than pleasantly surprised with this hotel.

We were first given an older style room which was clean but definitely showed it's age.
Since we were staying for five nights, I wanted to be as comfortable as possible so asked if another was available.
We were then given a newly renovated room.
It had a queen bed, a single bed , a desk and chair, and a big comfortable chair and footstool.
Lovely room!!!!

This hotel is HUGE
LOTS of different types of accommodation from a self contained motel style, to hotel rooms.
And it seems to be continually booked out.
But, surprisingly, you don't feel over run with people.

The staff are exceptional!
Check in was fast, friendly and efficient.
The cleaning staff are great
And the girls in the bar/restaurant are SO nice!

Only things I could recommend is free internet and daily changes in the menu in the bar!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2009

There was nothing and no one that disappointed here - I forgot my overnight bag with my bathing suit - and they had bathing suit rentals at the front desk, which was a lifesaver. The staff were just really nice, friendly folks and the rooms were clean and really lovely, situated on lovely grounds. The checkout by 10 am is a bit on the early side for me, but I negotiated an 11 am checkout without too much trouble. I recommend this hotel for business travelers and couples on a weekend getaway especially, and my husband and I really look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business