From the outset booking my stay was smooth and hassle free.
Diane and Stuart (moteliers) were lovely and friendly and were a wealth of knowledge for a first timer in Invercargill. (Plus they lent me a ladder for 3 days for a renovation project I was working on, godsend!)
The motel units were warm and comfortable, a real home away from home, so to speak and the beds were unreal! Slept like a baby every night (the electric blankets were very nice!!).
Breakfast was a nice touch not always provided in motels and definitely not expected at such a low tariff. The Samsung LCD's made watching the Bledisloe Test on Sky much more enjoyable!
All round a great experience and will definitely be calling in again for my next trip to Invercargill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 14 Mostly ground-floor apartment-style units all with Free WIFI and LCD TVs with 50+ channels (Sky Guest Select service). The units are warm and quiet (double glazed). The 1 and 2-bedroom units have kitchens and the Studios have kitchenettes. All have complimentary tea and coffee, sparkling bathroom facilities and Guest controlled heating. Free parking. Extras include Cooked and continental breakfast, restaurant charge-back and delivery, guest laundry, children's play area. DVD player cot and highchair by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Tayesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Invercargill
- Comfort Inn Tayesta Invercargill, South Island